Monday, July 13, 2015

SCAMMER ALERT: bella14763

Hey Jammers! Diamond122603 here! I'm here to tell you guys about a SCAMMER ALERT AND WATCH OUT FOR HER BECAUSE SHE SCAMMED ME, YA ME MOI :OOOOO!!!!! She scammed my 2 Zios Sculptures, Rose Bush, Gumball Machine, Screcrow, Phantom Mat,Mira Statue, and other BETAS! Her username is bella14763 (no caps) and can you please send me items or report and block her that will mean a lot to me :) "How did she scam you?" you might say. Well, she jam a grammed me saying: "Your whole BETA den for a Red Long Spike Collar." and I was thinking "OMG I'M GETTING A RED LONG FINALLY OMG I'M SO HAPPY OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!" I even told my cousin Princess97545 the same thing like I won the lottery. Then I jam a grammed her back saying "deal my den." then she came and told me "Betas on trade for ur BETAS first two trades then the red log then the rest of the betas." and then I said "Okay sure." I traded her the first two BETAS for one BETA then she accepted then I traded her another two BETAS for one BETA and she accepted. Then once she told me "Okay now trade for Red Long." I was thinking and telling princess97545 "OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M GETTING THE RED LONG!!!!!!!" then once I traded her it took her forever to accept and I didn't see her leave and I was telling princess "Ya I know why shes taking forever to say yes it would also take me forever to say yes." once it has been a few good minutes I started to notice that she left! Then I checked my buddy list and she was off of it!!!!!!!!!!! I checked my jam a grams and I clicked on her and SHE UNBUDDIED ME AND LEFT! I was all like oh okay they weren't my good den BETAS...... Iwas still mad though.
That's all for right now Jammers! Don't forget to send me stuff to get me my stuff back or report and block her it will mean A LOT to me :)!!!!!!! Peace Out!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. oh same my black long and some of my betas

    ReplyDelete
  3. jk i want a pink long and a blue long and a purple long

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, excuse me, I don't mean to be rude, but where is your photographic evedence? I mean, not like I don't trust you, but for all we know, this could be made up! Not trying to brag, but my post is a nice example of evidence (Theajheroes.blogspot.com) if you need another example, look at AJSWS' posts. Not trying to be rude, but to give advice from blogger to blogger. On a positive note, this blog is amazing and is one of the better AJ blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was scammed by her 2 times

    ReplyDelete