Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Spike Collars (Long and Short): What their worth

Hey Jammers! Diamond122603 here! Today I will tell you what Short and Long Rare Spike Collars are worth.I'm going to do Short first :)
Image result for pink short spiked collar animal jamImage result for rare purple short spiked collar
Okay so, for the Pink or Purple Short Spike Collar is worth claw machine,a Short Spiked Wristband (no black) and add (it depends on what kind of Jammer your trading with)

Image result for rare orange short spiked collar
Then, for the Orange Short Spike Collar it's worth a BETA wallpaper or floor, a rhino helmet, and a lesser value color short spike wristband.
Image result for green short spiked collar animal jamImage result for green short spiked collar animal jam


Then, for the Green and Yellow Short Spike Collar it's worth a long Orange, Pink, Green, or Yellow Long Spike Wristband, a small BETA's (Bongos,Small Table,Gumball Machine, etc.)

Image result for red short spiked collar on animal jamImage result for blue short spiked collar on animal jam
Ok, for a Red or Blue Short Spike Collar their worth Beta wallpaper or flooring, a good den beta, a moderately rare clothing item, And add something like a rhino helmet, a good colored worn, or a long bow, top hat, etc 

Now, for a Black Short Spiked Collar it's worth two long wristbands (preferably anything but orange and pink) And add a good den beta and moderately rare clothing item (see above) 
(Sorry there's no picture i don't have a short black :( )

Now for the longs.

For a Pink long collar it's worth a  good colored short collar (red, blue, green, yellow) Add a beta wallpaper or flooring (if not just add a den beta that's pretty good) And a good clothing item such as rhino helmets and a long bow 

For a Orange long spike collar that's worth one or two short collars (if two make the second one a lesser valued color) If two collars add a good den beta or clothing beta, if not two collars add a beta floor or wallpaper, and a rare clothing item

Image result for yellow long spike collar on animal jam
For a Yellow or Green long collar it's worth two short collars (maybe of the color you're trading for) Add 2 good den betas. if you don't have den betas then add 2 rare clothing items 

Image result for red long spike collar on animal jam
Then for a Red or Blue long collar it's worth 3 short collars (of moderately rare colors) And add a short or long wrist (if short wrist, do a good color, if long wrist do a bad color)


For a Purple long collar it's worth 2 long collars (one good color and one bad color) And add a den beta and long wristband

Image result for black long spike collar on animal jam
Finally the rarest color is the Black long collar and its worth 3 Long collars, and add a long wristband (or replace the wristband with a really good den or clothing beta)
That's all for right now Jammers comment on what else you would like to see me do! Peace Out!


45 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this did not really help me becuz i wanna know if yellow spike is worth orange long and orange spike wirst short..
    sorry
    ~waffle

    ReplyDelete
  3. they coped off a other website don don kine like ugh its my sister thou soo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, i just got traded a green long and a black wrist for my yellow short, is that over?

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh
    red long is worth more than puprple btw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is a Pink or Yellow Long collar Better? PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thought a Red long was worth more then a Purple long

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can anyone tell me what a PURPLE LONG WRIST is worth?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have red long spike. username bunnypower33221 any offers? TYPE it out on jamagram and send it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yellow long and 15 betas? my user is puchpuch if deal just jamagram me! :3

      Delete
  10. i find it stupid that ppl want a long for a black short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm its not stupid, someone randomly traded me a orange long for a black short, black shorts r worth more then bad longs

      Delete
    2. I know, I WAS TRADED A RARE HEADDRESS DUDED

      Delete
  11. Okay thank you so much for putting that I really needed to know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah thank you for putting that!! OWO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sircely, What And the world, All i traded for a black short is a neon bow and arrow and i GOT IT REally, I was so supprised, TO GET A RARE black short spike collar, also IT AIN't worth any of that...

    ReplyDelete

  14. You just copied and pasted what another page said. Besides ... a Black Long Spike Collar is not worth that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really am looking for a Blue Long, I will offer my Purple Long and 4-5 den betas for one, my username is nightcorelover800. JAG me please if it's a deal! (Or offer for my long O.o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hai so I have a rare black short collar! if u want jam-a-gram me ur offer i might accept! (user): Alliekitty2 feel free to jam-a-gram me ur offers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have 2 green rare short wrists and 1 rare red short wrist. any offers? :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. So... i have 2 yellow shorts.. what is fair for them..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p3p If you still have them, Do you want to trade them for an orange long?

      Delete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What is two dark blue rare fox hats
    one long rare green wristband
    one short rare blue short spiked collar
    one rare blue elf helmet
    one dark blue worn blanket
    one solid blue top hat
    one greenish puke tan colored eyeball hat
    one epic pizza hat worth?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey guys, im looking for a blue long... I got scammed of my purple, my bad green, and black longs. (Due to a alpha armor rip off..) So, I have three good shorts and a good purple short wrist. User is twilightlegend , Please jag me :')!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh nuu this was copied! it still helped me though thx :)

    ReplyDelete